Remote with travel to Wolverhampton and 25-30% in-person meetings with learners/clients (nationwide)
Our client is a hidden gem of a company operating on a Global basis leading the way in in the design and delivery of world class organisational development programmes. Our client has developed into a comprehensive global learning and development partner, specialising in supporting organisations in their apprentice provision, partnering with clients in the execution of their organisation development plans, and a provider of government led community related programs.
Their growth has been phenomenal and their track record in respect of client satisfaction exceptional, they are now scaling up their organisation to deliver on their exciting future ahead and are putting together the industry’s very best team to take them forward.
Right now, our client is recruiting for a Quality Manager to join their already talented team.
Our client has an opportunity to join the team as a Quality Manager who can motivate and inspire their learning coaches to drive high quality measures and achieve their full potential whilst on their programmes, regardless of their starting point. You will also be responsible for supporting people development where required to further drive-up quality standards and improvements.
You must have previous teaching and quality background experience, ideally across Leadership and Management and be able to work with a diverse range of coaches. Our client is looking for an individual who can demonstrate and bring to life their values through delivering world-class quality and ensuring their learners achieve the very best possible outcomes.
As the Quality Manager, you will lead the planning, management and implementation of their strategy for every component of quality.
· Support the design, development, implementation, and management of the Quality Plan and Apprenticeship approach for the designated apprenticeship programmes, ensuring it complies with ESFA funding rules.
· As Quality Manager you will work alongside the Data and Compliance Manager feeding into Operations to ensure the quality execution of Apprenticeships through maximising the learning content, effective leadership with IQA’s and maximise the effective use of e-Portfolio OneFile and EPA platforms.
· Carry out Quality Management activities to ensure all delivery staff are meeting expectations in their role, working towards actions set in plans so that we are always focussed on delivering a quality provision and meeting audit and quality compliance.
· Drive continuous improvements to the delivery model to reach optimum performance outcomes in terms of completion and EPA achievements.
· Ensure effective monitoring and quality assurance of ‘Off-The-Job’ records to enable a clear picture of current progress towards each apprentices training plan.
· Manage and work with IQAs and support all ongoing improvements for every subject.
· Implement delivery practices that achieve high levels of learner and employer satisfaction.
Skills and Experience Required
· Strong business and communication skills, able to influence senior stakeholders via data-driven and actionable insights.
· Depth of experience in working to Ofsted & ESFA criteria.
· An understanding of ISO9001 and standards.
· Strong knowledge of apprenticeship standards.
· Experience within a HE/FE and/or the Business, Professional or Training industry environment with a strong external network to call upon for support.
· Direct experience in the identification, management, monitoring, and reporting of quality risks either in project or business as usual environment.
· Experience in researching and collating complex written information.
· Practical experience developing and improving business processes.
· Ability to work across several different initiatives simultaneously and manage complex agendas.
· A cross-functional collaborator that ensures best practice implementation and sharing.
· Flexible approach, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to make good, balanced business decisions to meet future business and customer requirements.
· A collaborator able to create trusted relationships at all levels including with senior stakeholders.
· A passion for innovation and creative thinking to shape future services
This is a fast-paced company with lots going on, presenting a challenging agenda for the future. It is also an incredibly rewarding company in which to work and this role presents an opportunity to make a difference to the organisation and move it forward significantly.