Assistant Retail Manager (Leisure & Tourism)
Based in North West London/ Hertfordshire
Our client is a fast paced, fast changing, technology company, revolutionising image capture for the leisure and entertainment industry, and proud of its global operation across some of the world’s best theme parks, water parks, attractions, and tourist destinations.
It is also exciting times for our client and with projected growth right across their global markets, there is need now to recruit the very best talent available to ensure the future success of the business. In particular, our client is looking to recruit an Assistant Retail Manager to provide operational support to the Retail Manager.
To work closely with your relief manager and manage operations on site in their absence.
- To support in the recruitment, training, developing, motivating and leading the sales team.
- Managing all employee relations issues
- To manage and lead an effective team.
- To ensure employees are fully trained to the required standards.
- To ensure that employees are engaged and fully informed in order to maximise their potential and that of the business.
- To review and ensure that all retail areas operate to optimum efficiency and product awareness is maximized i.e. Signage, displays, offers.
- To supervise stock management, staffing costs and loss prevention.
- To manage costs according to the business requirements.
- To prepare and distribute commercial reports in a timely manner.
- To implement company operational policies and procedures.
- To build, develop and maintain strong working relationships with partners, external suppliers and colleagues.
- To ensure that operations within the company fulfil H&S legislation requirements.
- To support the engagement and development of the Team Leaders on site.
- To demonstrate ability to identify and deliver new revenue opportunities.
- 2-5 years Assistant Retail Manager experience
- Excellent leadership, motivational and communication skills.
- Proven ability and desire to ensure the best possible consumer experience.
- Experience in the Leisure & Tourism sector desired but not essential.
This is a fast-paced company with lots going on, presenting a challenging agenda for the future. It is also an incredibly rewarding company, in which to work and this role presents an opportunity to put your stamp on the organisation and move it forward significantly.