Job Title: Change Manager(s)
Location: West London
Salary: Competitive plus car allowance, plus bonus, plus excellent benefits
Our client is a fast moving, diverse and high-profile Transport Infrastructure operator who are also market leaders in their sector, now looking to grow their established and highly regarded Change and Transformation Team, in particular our client is looking to appoint a Change Manager(s) to lead the implementation of a new ERP platform.
Working closely with the Transformation Change Lead, the Change Manager role will work as part of the change workstream and work with the workstream lead to deliver the change workstream ensuring business benefits and investment are maximised. The role holder will also be the workstream lead for initiatives such as change readiness, capability and skills assessment, people and culture change. This will involve owning such projects and assessing their progress on an ongoing basis.
Whilst it is desirable for the ideal candidate will have solid experience of both ERP Cloud-based technology, and Organisational Design, in practice candidates will probably have a strength in one, together with some knowledge of the other.
· Help to create and then deliver against the change strategy, business principles and change framework that the programme will adhere to.
· Accountable for delivering full life cycle of allocated workstream projects and initiatives
· Use data and evaluation outcomes to make recommendations and changes to projects when needed
· Work with the Transformation Change Lead to roll out the people change and TOM implementation
· Work in partnership with internal areas of expertise such as Legal, ER and L&D to ensure projects and initiatives are compliant and are adhering to policy, process and legislation
· Within allocated projects and initiatives make sure that all stakeholders are well managed, remain fully informed, and are aligned to the deliverables throughout
· Work with the Transformation Change Lead and Change Programme Manager to ensure delivery plans, milestones, and dependencies of programme and initiatives are kept on track, and within budget
· Report, and manage risks and issues, and report using programme risk governance
· Experience of delivering complex change initiatives in a unionised and sensitive environment
· Experience of leading people initiatives and driving people change across a complex environment
· Excellent planning and organising with the ability to keep track of deliverables and report to the Change Lead on progress of milestones
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence senior leaders, and act as a trusted advisor on change best practice and recommend solutions
· Experience of taking a creative and innovative approach to driving solutions
· Experience of working with senior stakeholders and hold a high level of gravitas in order to shape and influence decisions
· Experience of working with trade unions is desirable
· Understanding of the business and the ways that teams interface and interact across the wider business
· Understanding of some key change methodologies and applying these is desirable
This is a fast- paced company with lots going on, presenting a challenging agenda for the future. Promotion is very likely as the company is keen to grow this team significantly. It is also an incredibly rewarding company in which to work and where investment in staff is key.