Job Title: Finance Analyst
Location: West London
Salary: Competitive, plus bonus, plus excellent benefits
Our client is a fast moving, diverse and high-profile Transport Infrastructure operator who are also market leaders in their sector, now looking to grow their established and highly regarded Finance Team, in particular our client is looking to appoint a Finance Analyst to join and support their FP&A function.
Reporting to the Finance Manager FP&A, the primary purpose of this role involves working closely with workstreams across the complete breadth of the business, to prepare monthly Management Accounts, and present monthly internal reports and analysis, incorporating highlighting risks and opportunities. It is a high-profile role within the Finance Team and one with a clear career path.
· Monitor the achievement of the financial budget and key performance indicators (KPIs)
· Prepare monthly management accounts
· Facilitate budget, forecasting and long-term planning activity
· Highlight risks & opportunities, support mitigation strategies
· Support efficiency & initiative tracking (including business cases)
· Support preparation of business cases
· Ensure integrity in the accounts, providing financial control over journal inputs
· Ability to work to tight timescales and organise workload effectively
· Part / Qualified Accountant (or relevant work experience)
· Capable of delivering at Foundational - Intermediate Level of the CGMA competency framework
· Experience in Financial Accounting and Reporting, Cost Management, Business Planning and Management Reporting and Analysis
· Strong analytical judgement, problem solving and modelling skills
· Ability to challenge and influence stakeholders
· Proficient in excel, word, PowerPoint
· Desirable - Oracle and BPC applications
· Desirable - Business partnering experience
· Experience within an aeronautical industry would be an advantage
This is a fast- paced company with lots going on, presenting a challenging agenda for the future. Promotion is very likely as the company is keen to grow this team significantly. It is also an incredibly rewarding company in which to work and where investment in staff is key.