Our client provides the technology to enable hospitality venues to interact with their customers through one solution. Its ground-breaking mobile app and solutions platform delivers increased opportunities for both consumers and businesses. It is a dynamic mobile technology company specialising in the innovative use of mobile and cloud technologies to simplify and speed up consumer/merchant interaction.
Already, they are disrupting the Market providing Ordering and Payment solutions to over a thousand Bars and Restaurants and are adding to them every day
This is an excellent opportunity to join the team as they continue to grow the business. Currently, they have approximately sixty staff and are heavily recruiting now for their future expansion.
They are looking for people who have the potential to move into more senior roles as the business continues to grow.
Presently, they are recruiting for permanent Front End Development Engineers, remote based (WFH) with an occasional trip to their Head Office near Milton Keynes.
· Plan, build and maintain front end solutions for web-based applications
· Implement responsive web design principles ensuring applications render well across multiple devices & browsers
· Work closely with QA to ensure good testing practices are maintained
· Structure, refactor and test your code to keep our codebases scalable, readable and sustainable
· Use semantic versioning and conventional commits to document project work
· Improve and extend existing applications as well as build new applications from the ground up
· Actively participate in code reviews and frontend architecture discussions
· Be part of an agile team, taking an active role in daily standups, retrospectives, and planning sessions
Required Skills & Experience
· Mainly developing with Typescript React for Front End Apps
· You have 2+ years shipping large-scale, complex, production-grade React (Typescript) applications which are integrated with REST APIs
· You are experienced in various testing strategies (unit, integration, E2E, UI, smoke, regression) and automated testing frameworks (e.g. Jest, Cypress, etc)
· You’ve worked in an agile / scrum-based team
· You are highly confident using version control systems (GIT)
This is a fast-paced company with lots going on, presenting a challenging agenda for the future. It is also an incredibly rewarding company in which to work and this role presents an opportunity to make a difference to the organisation and move it forward significantly