HR Business Partner - UK & Europe
A unique opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner UK & Europe to join a fast-growing, technology centric, retail/leisure company to develop, implement and lead their UK & European people strategy and work alongside the Retail functions within the business to provide support and guidance on all generalist areas.
Working as part of the overall HR team to implement and deliver the people strategy, you will be partnering the European retail team to deliver a high-quality HR service. You will be involved in the entire length and breadth of HR from identifying talent and training needs to dealing with ER issues and looking at colleague engagement.
You will be based at our Client’s London office offering first line HR support to our UK and EU based sites therefore the ability to travel is a requirement for the role.
- Partner the regional and site managers in the people planning process, participating in the formulation of the regional business plan, influencing decisions as appropriate by understanding issues, budgets and performance.
- Partner the regional managers in identifying high potential individuals, developing and providing opportunities within Retail and the wider business.
- Coach and support retail managers to take ownership of vacancies, providing guidance on recruitment activity and on-boarding.
- Support the management team in the implementation and evaluation of employee engagement survey and action planning to improve employee engagement and raise operational performance.
- Working with the relevant stakeholders to review and design the retail annual bonus scheme.
- Act as the first line of contact in HR for any employee relations issues within the region and support, develop and coach managers to manage employee relation issues.
- Support the business with specific change programmes.
- Partner with other HR colleagues in the implementation of the Strategic HR Plan, projects and initiatives. Ensuring that all HR projects and initiatives are appropriately communicated and implemented on a local basis.
This is a true generalist role and we are looking for a proactive and highly organised individual who can work under pressure and is excellent at building strong relationships at all levels, someone who is really passionate about HR. In addition, you will have:
- Experience in a commercially focused HR generalist/HR Business Partner role, ideally in retail, multi-site environment.
- Experience in People Management and Leadership.
- Be commercially astute, results driven and adaptable.
- Be able to use initiative and operate on an autonomous basis.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in driving and managing change within business.
- Strong technical knowledge of Employment Law and HR practices.
- Proficient use of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook).
- CIPD qualified.
This is a fast paced company with lots going on, presenting a challenging agenda for the future. It is also an incredibly rewarding company in which to work and this role presents an opportunity to put your stamp on the organisation and move it forward significantly