HR Business Partner
Permanent and Full-Time
Our client is a major developer of software and hardware technology within Consumer Electronics, pioneering new technology within multimedia that enables consumer markets to become more even more sophisticated.
Central to their success is their staff, with training, culture, work/life balance at the heart of everything they do, investment in new talent a key and ongoing initiative. Following a successful transformation and re-organisation our client is now looking to appoint a HR Business Partner to join their talented HR Team.
This role will involve delivering a professional, high quality and customer focused HR service, whilst establishing close relationships with members of the senior management team and technical line managers.
This is both an Operational and Strategic HR role that will deliver against the business unit Programmes, lead the HR strategic deliverables, and manage HR projects.
- You will be the HR Business Partner for an assigned area, responsible for leading on all day to day operational activity.
- Manage complex employee relations issues, coaching managers and directors on best practice. Driving a strong culture of engagement and positive employee relations in the business unit.
- Initiating, leading and implementing HR projects, contributing to achieving and delivering to the HR Strategy. Communicate the HR agenda across your assigned business area.
- Drive L&D activity so learning becomes deeply embedded in the business area
- Collaborate with the Group HR Recruitment Manager ensuring the interface between HR and the business unit is aligned to meet the defined hiring strategy.
- Collaborate with overseas HR colleagues where your business unit has a presence to ensure a seamless approach is provided to your assigned business unit for all people issue.
- You will contribute in driving the positive direction of the wider HR team, voicing new and creative ideas, collaborating in the delivery of added value projects and general improvements.
- Embrace full ownership of delivery against salary and appraisal cycles.
- Act as the catalyst for embedding the corporate values and driving employee engagement within your assigned business unit, taking proactive steps to support the cultural change programme.
- We are looking for an accomplished HR practitioner with 3-5 years’ experience in a generalist HR role to join our team.
- Be able to demonstrate project delivery capability and be commercially astute along with having an analytical mind-set, with the willingness to roll your sleeves up to support the business.
- Experience in Partnering with the business and you will have worked in a large matrix environment, having built relationships and influenced senior stakeholders.
- A sound knowledge of HR principles, ER practices and employment law is required
- You will be willing to travel weekly within the UK and monthly within Europe.
- The ability to evaluate, analyse and report detail, present a summary and respond with confidence when challenged on assumptions.
- You will be CIPD qualified, or equivalent.
This is a superb working environment in purpose- built offices with an informal dynamic team structure. The company also excels in providing excellent social facilities.