Competitive Salary and excellent benefits
Our client is a hidden gem of a company operating on a Global basis leading the way in in the design and delivery of world class organisational development programmes. Founded with a vision to create Transformational Leadership and Management Development, our client has developed into a comprehensive global learning and development partner, specialising in supporting organisations in their apprentice provision, partnering with clients in the execution of their organization development plans, and a provider of government led community related programs.
Their growth has been phenomenal and their track record in respect of client satisfaction exceptional, they are now scaling up their organization to deliver on their exciting future ahead and are putting together the industry’s very best team to take them forward.
Right now, our client is recruiting for an Operations Manager to join their already talented team.
Our client has an excellent opportunity for an Operations manager to join their team, you will be providing support, direction, management, and leadership of learning coaches, ensuring they deliver an outstanding learning experience to learners and their employers alike.
- You will play a key role in providing guidance and coaching to learning coaches, ensuring performance targets are met and individuals are enabled and empowered to optimise their full potential.
- Flexible working arrangements considered with regular work required from the Wolverhampton HQ, the role may require travel to client’s locations as required throughout the UK.
- You will manage and lead a team of learning coaches and support staff ensuring they reach all set targets, supporting them in all aspects of the role and be the organisational lead for effective delivery and management of the ESFA funded apprenticeship provision.
- You will be an effective member of the Senior Leadership Team and be the first point of contact for learning coaches with day-to-day operational queries.
- You will be adept at monitoring adherence to programme KPI’s, ensuring effective and efficient delivery, working with wider teams to ensure quality and compliance expectations are met and capable of using MI data to track learner progression and achievement providing regular reports to the governance board.
- You are onfident and comfortable with all aspects of digital technology and how it plays a positive role in the learning journey.
- You will be self-starter with more than 7 years relevant experience, an energetic, passionate, and motivational leader with super people leadership skills blended with experience of developing high performing teams and comfortable operating at Senior Leadership Level.
Skills and Experience Required
- Experience of delivering new apprenticeship standards and partnering with employers to work with apprenticeship standards
- Experience of working with endpoint assessment organisations
- Ability to support learners to develop their digital skills
- Functional Skills in English and maths at a minimum of Level 2
- IT Functional Skills Level 2 minimum
- Full, clean UK driving license
- Commitment to own continuous professional development
- V1, IQA or TAQA L4 qualification (desirable)
- AET, CET, CTTLS or DTLLS qualified (desirable)
- Advanced Microsoft experience – Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
This is a fast-paced company with lots going on, presenting a challenging agenda for the future. It is also an incredibly rewarding company in which to work and this role presents an opportunity to make a difference to the organisation and move it forward significantly.