Our client is a fast paced, fast changing, technology centric company, revolutionizing image capture for the leisure and entertainment industry, and proud of its global operation across some of the world’s best theme parks, water parks, attractions and tourist destinations. It is also exciting times for our client and with projected growth right across their global markets, there is need now to an experienced Retail Manager for their Windsor site.
Working as part of the Retail Team to provide leadership, accountability and responsibility for all aspects of the management of your site, and where people management and commercial understanding are key requirements.
- To drive the recruitment, training, coaching & development in motivating and leading your team.
- To ensure that the photography operation is appropriately resourced at all times with regard to headcount and relevant skill sets.
- To manage performance and employee engagement in accordance with company guidelines.
- Be passionately customer focused through the delivery of excellent customer engagement, measured through mystery shopper criteria.
- To deliver change management in response to business requirements and circumstances.
- To ensure all retail areas are clean, tidy and well maintained at all times to a high professional standard.
- To implement appropriate and relevant company operational policies and procedures, ensuring these are effectively communicated and embedded.
- Act as an ambassador for our client, build, develop and maintain a professional working relationship with partners in order to maintain a positive working environment.
- To attend and actively participate in regular management meetings providing all required information and documentation on time in line with management requests.
- To always demonstrate a high degree of flexibility to meet business demands.
- To ensure that all operations fulfil H&S legislation requirements.
- To identify and deliver new revenue, product and commercial opportunities.
- To work with your line manager to set budgets and targets.
- To have overall profit and loss responsibility for your site including stock management, labour costs and loss prevention. Submitting the relevant financial reports.
Skills and Experience:
- 2-5 years experience in a similar retail role
- Proven people management and stakeholder management
- Be able to demonstrate Commercial understanding
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
This is a fast paced company with lots going on, presenting a challenging agenda for the future. It is also an incredibly rewarding company in which to work and this role presents an opportunity to put your stamp on the organisation and move it forward significantly.