Talent Acquisition Director
Home based: Milton Keynes Head Office
Our client is a global leader in the manufacture and distribution of component parts and products across a variety of industries. Whether it is a tiny but core component or a bespoke solution to a complex need, the global scale, capability and long-term partnership approach of our Client, provide the foundations for a compelling and successful business model.
Central to our Client’s success is their investment in staff: attraction, training, development and retention, all at the heart of their staffing vision. Indeed, having made the decision to invest further in the talent management area of their business, our Client is now looking to appoint a
Talent Acquisition Director to join their already talented team.
Working closely with the Global HRD, you will make this new role your own, imposing your own style, to introduce a Global Talent Acquisition strategy, supported by robust Policies and Procedures. You will also provide line management to Regional Talent Leads across Asia, US and Europe and overall take responsibility for talent acquisition across this global business, including a hands-on approach to recruitment for roles that require your director level involvement and experience.
· Leadership and management of a Global Talent Acquisition/Attraction strategy
· Set KPI’s for managing and monitoring success of Talent Acquisition
· Creation of best in class Talent Attraction Delivery models and metrics
· Hands-on recruitment as and when required
· Drive change and provide clarity around a universal road map for recruitment
· Review and refine all recruitment processes, tools and routes to market
· Establish external partners and agency PSL, to support all recruitment activity
· Ensure internal systems and technology support the Talent Acquisition strategy not least a robust and universal ATS and HRIS
· Significantly raise the online profile of the business by embracing social media
· 5-10 years in a senior talent acquisition/management role
· 3-5 years of International experience
· Proven recruitment experience that will allow you to be hands on and undertake recruitment when required
· Previous and first-hand experience of creating EVP and EB
· Proven experience of the full life cycle of recruitment and routes to market
· Excellent Communication and Influencing skills
This is a fast-paced company with lots going on, presenting a challenging agenda for the future. It is also an incredibly rewarding company in which to work and this role presents an opportunity to make a difference to the organisation and move it forward significantly.