Talent Acquisition Partner
Our client is a leading technology solutions provider, enabling large-scale business-change programmes, through their service offerings. Our client works across a wide range of businesses, in both public and private sectors.
At the heart of their success is their investment in staff and as a growing business they are now looking to appoint a Talent Acquisition Partner, to provide expertise across their UK operations and to provide direct support to the Head of HR, working with HR teams in multiple locations.
In this role you will work closely with the UK Head of HR and lead on the continual development of effective workforce planning and recruitment to meet the needs of a growing organisation. You will also lead and guide the priorities of those responsible for recruitment within the HR Team. Overall you will deliver a professional, high quality and customer-focused HR service, whilst establishing effective working relationships across the business.
- Building strong client relationships
- Raising the profile of the company by being the face of the company, on client sites
- PSL Management – oversee the use of recruitment agencies, develop strategic preferred supplier lists, monitoring spend and maximising return on investment
- Working with a small team of technical recruiters and partnering closely with Senior Business Leaders
- Strong focus on recruitment – predominantly aligned to Technology / IT
- Building and executing an effective and scalable sourcing strategy
- Designing and implementing creative and effective recruitment processes and policies aligned to Resourcing Strategy, including reporting on statistics and making recommendations for change
Experience and qualifications
- CIPD qualified or equivalent HR qualification / experience
- Successful track record of developing innovative talent acquisition strategies and plans
- Industry experience – Technology / IT
- You will have experience of running multiple recruitment campaigns simultaneously
- You will be a self-starter with the ability to anticipate issues, respond early and avoid conflict and have the confidence and ability to effectively communicate at all levels
- You will have experience in delivering briefings to line managers to improve their understanding of Talent Acquisition processes and managing their expectations
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability and experience to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- The ability to work under pressure at times, in order to meet deadlines – should have a resilient nature
This is a fast-paced company with lots going on, presenting a challenging agenda for the future. It is also an incredibly rewarding company, in which to work and this role presents an opportunity to put your stamp on the organisation and move it forward significantly.