Partnering with some of the world’s leading names in entertainment and leisure, we believe in the power of the moment. You will find us at any destination where people go to have a good time, whether that’s at world class theme parks, concerts, sporting events, museums and casinos, we’re there to capture that moment.
To deliver world leading solutions requires a world leading team…. would you like to join that team? A fantastic opportunity is available for an experienced Test Manager to join our team in Derby. You will be responsible for creating and end-to-end test ‘centre’, ensuring testing becomes part of the development culture resulting in successful UAT. The successful candidate will be very hands on defining test cases, implementing standard test procedures and tools.
This role is required urgently, as such a candidate who is immediately available is preferred.
- Define test strategy
- Define test environments required
- Identify the critical elements to test and identify clear measures of success
- Write test scripts to match the use cases
- Undertake the testing initially
- Support end users for UAT
- Communicate clearly with Technology team and end users
- Support identification of break points to ensure support handover includes basic trouble shooting and fix processes
- Manage the test environment(s)
- Ensure processes are in place to release to test
- Work closely with the change board to ensure processes are in place to release to production.
- Good analytical problem-solving skills
- Automated testing: Cucumber/Ruby, Java, Selenium, Appium
- Setting up and maintaining automated testing frameworks/projects
- Experience of manual end to end testing.
- Good written and oral communications skills, with the ability to communicate at an appropriate level of detail to any given audience.
- Manages time and plans effectively and in line with business priorities.
- Communicates any conflicted demands and provides potential solutions.
- Able to identify and manage risks and issues.
- Able to demonstrate ability to make sound judgements to ensure projects are delivered within quality expectations.
- Adapts positively to change.