Our client is a leading technology solutions provider, enabling large-scale business-change programmes, through their service offerings. Our client works across a wide range of businesses, in both public and private sectors.
They are currently seeking a contract UI Developer capable of designing & using frameworks for front end applications interacting with backend Restful web services. Our client are looking for a UI Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UX design wireframes/visual design to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Self-starter with a willingness to ask questions and willingness to learn. Must be a team player and put the goals of the team first.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and components for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- In depth understanding of TypeScript with Angular 2 and above
- Good understanding of JSON and consuming REST endpoints
- Working knowledge of Git source management/versioning
- Good understanding of reactive programming principles, observables, asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and cross domain security
- Experience of working with prototypes and converting them to data driven templates
- Proficient understanding of semantic HTML markup with HTML5 and CSS3
- Understanding of working in an AGILE work environment and using tools such as JIRA/Confluence
Security Requirements – SC & NPPV3. Candidates need to have either SC Clearance (active) or NPPV3 (active.) As this is a secure environment, there is no work from home option available